Checklist for original article
Title of the manuscript: Please check below items as √ mark before submission of the manuscript.
|General Guideline||Manuscript contained one original manuscript, checklist, statement of copyright transfer, and introduction for authors and was dispatched via KISTI-ACOMS (Checklist and Statement of copyright transfer should be dispatched via scanned image file).|
|Manuscript should be typed in Hangul or other word processor with A4 paper(210×297 mm), a space of more than 25 mm from upper, lower, left and right margin, 10.0 pt in font size, line space of 160%, and no multistage.|
|Text consisted of Title page, Abstract and Key words, Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results, Discussion, Acknowledgment, References, Tables, and Figure legend in separate pages.|
|Terminology was written by those from recent edition of Korean-English or English-Korean Medical Terminology published by the Korean Medical Association or the WHO international standard terminologies on traditional medicine in the western pacific region.|
|Title Page||Title, name of authors, affiliation was described both in English and in Korean.|
|In lower area of title page, the name, address, email, telephone, fax of the corresponding author or presentation in the scientific meeting were described.|
|The data of authors and affiliations was blinded in the first submitted manuscript.|
|Abstract & Keyword||Abstract consisted of Objectives, Methods, Results, Conclusions, Keyword in English and in Korean.|
|Word count was equal to or less than 250.|
|Keywords were described less than 6 keywords from MeSH in Medline if possible.|
|Main Text||The order of the subtitle was described according to the Instruction to Authors.|
|References in the main text were described according to the Instruction to Authors.|
|References||Every articles in REFERENCES were cited in the main text by superscript number.|
|Number of reference was less than 50.|
|References were typed double space (160%) and numbered according to numeric order.|
|Abbreviated title of the journal were those from Medline or KoreaMed.|
|All references were written in English.|
|The papers from the Journal of Korean Oriental Pediatrics were cited if the content is relevant.|
|The reference style was followed by the Instruction to Authors.|
|All authors' name are written in each references.|
|Tables & Figures||The titles of tables and figures were written simple and explanatory in English.|
|Photos were in large and distinct format adequately, not affected by reducing in the printing.|
|The numbers of tables and figures were described according to Instruction to Authors.|
|Each tables and legends were typed double space (160%).|
|Abbreviations were explained in legends.|
|The tables and figures were understood alone adequately, not duplicated in main text or other tables and figures.|
|The numbers of tables and figures were checked for accuracy.|
|The titles of tables were typed in uppercase letters in first letter in each words, except preposition and article.|
|The titles of figures were typed in uppercase letter in first letter in first word only.|
Statement of copyright transfer
To: Editor of the Journal of Korean Oriental Pediatrics
Title of submitted manuscript:
I hereby certify that I agreed to submit the manuscript entitled as above to the Journal of Korean Oriental Pediatrics with the following statements:
· This manuscript is original and there is no copyright problems, defamation and privacy intrusion. Any legal or ethical damage should not be directed to the Association of Korean Oriental Pediatrics due to this manuscript.
· All authors contributed to this manuscript actually, intellectually, specifically and importantly and have public responsibility equally to this manuscript.
· This manuscript was not published or considered for publication to any other scientific journal in the world. It will not be submitted again to other journals without permission from Editor of the Journal of Korean Oriental Pediatrics if it is accepted for publication.
· Copyright of this manuscript shall be transferred to the Association of Korean Oriental Pediatrics if it is published in the Journal of Korean Oriental Pediatrics. It means that if any persons including authors want to use the contents of this manuscript, they should receive the permission from the Association and the source of contents should be clarified.
· If the manuscript did not comply with above, the paper returned immediately without review.
Name and Signature:
Conflict of Interest Disclosure Statement
List any potential conflicts of interests of this manuscript (any financial support or benefits have been received by the author(s) that could affect the work reported in the article) or indicate "None."